The wholesale problem Free essay! Download now
Home > GCSE > Business studies > The wholesale problem
The wholesale problem
You can download this essay for free. All you need to do is register and submit at least one of your essays to us.
Or you can purchase this essay for just $2 instantly without registering
Downloads to date:
| Words: 700 | Submitted: 24-Jan-2010
N/A | Number of pages: | Filetype: Word .doc
DescriptionThe wholesale problem
This is an observation check list carried out in order to get the accurate information I need for the collection of information.
1. What is the number of people shopping at the wholesale each day of the week?
2. Do they look like they like shopping at the wholesale?
3. How is the operation of the wholesale?
4. What makes the wholesale operates so slowly?
5. Which day/days do the wholesale service is most poorly?
6. How do the people operate during the slow movements?
7. What else I notice during this time?
8. What do I notice about operating of cashier during the crowd and when there is no crowd?
9. Apart from the days which are crowdie how is the operation of wholesale?
10. What do I notice about the stocks during the week?
Download this essay in full now!
Just upload at one of your essays to our database and instantly download your selection! Registration takes seconds
Comments and reviews
Reviews are written by members who have downloaded the essay
No comments yet. If you download the essay you can review it afterwards.