The effect of a sucrose concentration on the rate of reaction of a potato tissue Free essay! Download now
Home > GCSE > Biology > The effect of a sucrose concentration on the rate of reaction of a potato tissue
The effect of a sucrose concentration on the rate of reaction of a potato tissue
You can download this essay for free. All you need to do is register and submit at least one of your essays to us.
Or you can purchase this essay for just $2 instantly without registering
Downloads to date:
| Words: 2230 | Submitted: 16-Mar-2006
N/A | Number of pages: | Filetype: Word .doc
DescriptionThe effect of a sucrose concentration on the rate of reaction of a potato tissue
1. Thoroughly dry a visking-tubing bay.
2. Weigh it to two decimal places on a top pan balance. This is the original mass.
3. Put it in a test tube containing 0.0m/l of Sucrose solution so that nit is fully submerged.
4. Repeat steps one, two and three until there are three visking-tubing bags at each concentration of Sucrose.
5. Label test tubes clearly with initials, concentration and repeat number (1,2 or 3)
6. Leave for twenty-four hours.
7. Remove bags, dry thoroughly and reweigh to find the final mass at each concentration.
8. Calculate the change in mass and the % change in mass for each concentration.
Download this essay in full now!
Just upload at one of your essays to our database and instantly download your selection! Registration takes seconds
Comments and reviews
Reviews are written by members who have downloaded the essay
No comments yet. If you download the essay you can review it afterwards.