Basic Internet Vocabulary Quiz Free essay! Download now
Home > A Level > English > Basic Internet Vocabulary Quiz
Basic Internet Vocabulary Quiz
You can download this essay for free. All you need to do is register and submit at least one of your essays to us.
Or you can purchase this essay for just $2 instantly without registering
Downloads to date:
| Words: 765 | Submitted: 31-Mar-2011
94.8% | Number of pages: 3 | Filetype: Word .doc
This is what the first 3 pages of the essay look like
DescriptionBasic Internet Vocabulary Quiz
Fill in all the gaps using the new vocabulary, then click the "Check" button to check your answers.
cell phone converge devices distribute e-commerce high-bandwidth modem network portable wireless communications
The four roads just before the river. Each road leads to the same bridge.
2. An "intranet" is a of computers within a company or an organization. It is like having a much smaller, personal version of the Internet.
3. Jerry loves to buy little travel . He already owns an electronic compass, an enormous Swiss pocketknife, a currency calculator and dozens of other little things that he thinks he can't live without.
4. My new Internet connection allows me to download large computer programs in seconds rather than hours.
5. Michael just can't live without his television. Even when he goes camping, he takes a TV along to the camp site.
6. Monica is working to market and her new invention herself. She has figured out a way to advertise her product, but she is still looking for a way to ship it to her customers.
7. The experts say that advances in will lead to a whole new line of portable computers with Internet access.
8. I have a problem with my , so I can't use the Internet until I buy a new one.
9. We are going to go to a conference on . Our company is looking for a quick and affordable way to distribute our products online.
10. I hate it when someone's starts ringing in the middle of a movie. Why don't people turn those things off before they enter the theater?
Basic Internet Vocabulary Quiz
1 HTML is an acronym of
A) High Tech Markup Language
B) How To Markup Language
C) Hyper Text Markup Language
D) HoT MeaL
2 URL is
A) Unique Routing Link
B) Uniform Resource Locator
C) Universal Resource Locator
D) Unix Real Link
3 HTTP is short for
A) HyperText Transfer Protocol
B) HyperText Transfer Process
C) Homepage Text Talk Protocol
D) Homepage Text Transfer Protocol
4 WWW stands for
A) Wild Weird Web
B) Wide & Wet Web
C) World Working Web
D) World Wide Web
5 Email is an abbreviation of
A) Electronic Mail
B) Easy Mail
C) All of above
D) Non of above
6 ISP is an acronym of
A) Internal Service Procedure
B) Internet Service Procedure
C) Internet Service Provider
D) Instant Service Protocol
7 Web Server is software for
A) analyzing Web traffic
B) serving Web page upon user's request
C) crawling the Web
D) Unix Operating System
8 FTP stands for
A) Full Text Processing
Download this essay in full now!
Just upload at one of your essays to our database and instantly download your selection! Registration takes seconds
Comments and reviews
Reviews are written by members who have downloaded the essay
No comments yet. If you download the essay you can review it afterwards.