Levi Strauss business model Free essay! Download now
Home > A Level > Business studies > Levi Strauss business model
Levi Strauss business model
You can download this essay for free. All you need to do is register and submit at least one of your essays to us.
Or you can purchase this essay for just $2 instantly without registering
Downloads to date:
| Words: 900 | Submitted: 09-Nov-2008
N/A | Number of pages: | Filetype: Word .doc
DescriptionLevi Strauss business model
• Largest and Most successful brand name apparel business in the world
• It sells its distinctive clothing under Levi’s, Dockers and Slates brands in more than 60 countries around the world
• ‘Not so much a product as an icon.Along with Coca Cola, Gillette,McDonald’s, rock music and TV sitcoms, they are a coveted symbol of the casual, unpretentious American lifestyle’ Forbes magazine, March 1996
• 1856-Levi Strauss opened his first store selling supplies to California gold rush miners-powerful heritage
• Focus on the our core youth market-the consumers that made Levi Strauss&Co. and the Levi brand what they had both become!
II.How to build a strong brand
Strategy for success-deceptively simple:
• Target consumers world-wide for the Levi’s brand are 15-19 young men who buy aprox. 30% of all jeans sold.=>the other categories will follow
• Original American blue jeans
• We never forget our roots
• Remain aware of the aware of social, cultural and consumer trends
• Extraordinary blend of forward-looking and traditional in the way we bring the Levi’s brand to the market
Download this essay in full now!
Just upload at one of your essays to our database and instantly download your selection! Registration takes seconds
Comments and reviews
Reviews are written by members who have downloaded the essay
No comments yet. If you download the essay you can review it afterwards.